No call from Sean yet. Oh well.
Working a lot. Taking many pictures too. I've been taking panorama photos with my new camera, and printing them out. It's amazing how much better a photo can look when it's bigger.
Had beer last night at Damons with some guys from work. Had lunch today a Thai Chef with my new team.
I skipped my Thursday morning work out, but I did work out Friday morning. Wednesday night, in the middle of the night, I woke up from a stress dream. It took me another hour to get back to sleep. So, I decided to sleep in Thursday morning, rather than feel crappy all day.
This just in. I finally heard back from my DSL provider. I can't get DSL. It only took them 4 months to tell me.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment