I'm kind of obsessing over Sean. Two or three times a day I call home to check for messages. Every time I actually get a message, my heart jumps. Of course, Sean hasn't actually called yet-- so then I feel disapointed to hear a message from a friend, or a tele-marketer.
I have this pattern with new guys. I get all excited when I first meet them, but then after one or two dates reality sets in, and I fall out of lust. That sounds more like a general problem and not just something specific to me.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment