Much rain over the past few days. Over the weekend, our dog was sick and threw up several times. She hasn't done so today, though she is sleeping more than usual.
Gathering Up the Essentials
-
Gathering up the Essentials for a short but fairly long road trip to the
Magnolia State.
Packing the laptop, gathering four sets of dress clothes, and ...
Where Is Toronto?
-
When Pat comes down to visit me, I take advantage and visit some of my
favorite local restaurants.
I like to dine out but not alone. Pat doesn't mind...
Disclosure
-
Dietitian usually checks in with my weight every month or two, not
necessarily every fortnight. It'd been relatively stable for several
months, so it wasn'...
The Week to Come
-
It is going to be a busy week. Monday (today), I am picking up a new Buick
Envista. It is identical to the one I have now, except white this time.
What ...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment