Much rain over the past few days. Over the weekend, our dog was sick and threw up several times. She hasn't done so today, though she is sleeping more than usual.
I Know I Said... But... That's Not Entirely True
-
*Okay, so, I know I've said I Hate all AI, but, that's not entirely True.
Becoz The Son has turned me on to AI generated Music that is very, very
good...
My Backyard Oasis
-
With all the chaos that is going in the world today I am so thankful for
my almost once acre backyard oasis that I built by hand for the last twenty
...
Up Late Can't Sleep " Roots"
-
I just couldn't sleep; I had just stuff rolling around between my ears.
So I decided to come in the office and write a few lines. One of the
thoughts ...
A Win is a Win
-
I have to keep reminding myself that a win is a win. A year ago, I would
have been happy if any of my writing had been accepted for publication.
Now, I ...
Unstable
-
In the past couple of weeks, I've come to the conclusion that I am not okay.
I feel volatile, like a container under pressure, that could completely
destro...
Build the Life You Want
-
Aurthur C. Brooks and Oprah
Happy is not the same thing as good, or flourishing, or vibrant. Do you
only want to be happy?
"Happiness is not a destination...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment