Monday, July 22, 2024

skin care

I went to my dermatologist today. I am fair-skinned and prone to various skin anomalies. Nothing dangerous, but there's always some bump or growth that I want an expert to look at.

The dermatologist examined, poked, prodded, and biopsied various bumps and spots on my body. He also offered some advice: I am beginning to develop "old guy skin." The bumps and spots will become more common in the years to come, and I will need to be more diligent about regular checkups and sun care.

Sigh


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had (before it went white) flaming red hair and VERY white skin with all the associated problems. I am much older than you but the flaking, bumps and growths that you mention have never caused any problems (as my doctor recently assured me) and in fact they come and go. Play it cool. Roderick

"Tommy" said...

Welcome to the Group.... It just all happens..... !!!

Bathwater said...

As if I don't have enough to worry about health-wise :).

Armando said...

Armando Interior is a leading firm recognized for its innovative approach to creating sophisticated spaces. Renowned among the top interior designers Dubai, the company specializes in transforming both residential and commercial environments into luxurious and functional masterpieces.

Alfarajioiluae said...

Al Faraji Oil stands as a leading fireplace charcoal lighter fluid supplier in Dubai, offering high-quality products that ensure safe and efficient ignition for your fireplaces. With a commitment to reliability and excellence.

Analytics