I just realized that I've known Tommy Boy, ItsAllGrandLike & John for longer than all but a few of my friends. I can look this kind of stuff up with the blog.
I've known Tommy since 2001. ItsAllGrandLike & John since 2002. I've met most of my local friends since then. I think the one exception is Steven who I've known since 1999.
I still have all my old friends from Canada. But my Seattle friends come and go. Hmmm. I wonder what that says about me.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
1 comment:
That you are a solid rock in a swift stream. ... one needs solid rocks to cling on, was the water of life rushes by.
Post a Comment