For the first time in a long time, RO and I took two days off. Both days we worked around the house-- not hard but steady. We painted part of the back deck, weeded and worked in the gardens.
The front yard is starting to look great. RO has put a lot of time into it. I help, but mostly I stay out of his hair. It has to be done a certain way or else it's all wrong.
RO and I often argue about that theme. RO will want something pretty or nice. I'll want something more simple. Not that I don't appreciate pretty and nice things. It's just that something pretty takes more time, more money will need more maintenance. I'd rather have the time and money.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment