The nice part of the new years. Last night, the trio up the hill had a New Years Eve party. It was nice to see them. I had a fun evening, though RO cut lose a bit too much.
When we are announcing our New Years resolutions, RO said that his was to have sex with one of the guests-- a handsome barber. I told RO that that may be considered rude. RO then asked the barber "Would it be rude if it was my resolution to do you?"
The barber said "No"
RO turned me to me and said "It's OK, the barber doesn't think I'm rude."
I said "I consider that resolution to be rude."
When RO realized what he got himself into, he apologized profusely.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment