Thanksgiving has been very good for the store.
In two days, we've sold more than we usually sell in two weeks.
In one day, we've sold more than all three days of Thanksgiving 2006.
This is a big comfort. Sales were flat in September and October and I was worried that we would have another year of barely earning enough to get by. Maybe it was the so called credit crunch. Maybe it was the old staff that quit and the new staff we hired. Maybe it was the mailer and hype. Maybe it's the wine and mimosa's that we offer our customers at our store. Whatever it is, people are now shopping in droves.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment