Saturday night we had a martini party at the store. It was the birthday of two of our employees and we wanted to celebrate.
The party went well, though too much alcohol was consumed. RO's brother in law got sick and RO himself was hunger over the next day.
I was fine. A long time ago I promised myself that I would never get sick from drinking again. And, for the most part, I have stuck to the promise. Occasionally I will have a headache from drinking too much wine. But I never need to vomit and my headaches are nothing that can't be cured with a cup of coffee and a couple of asprin.
My secret? Alternate between drinks and water. For every drink I have, I drink a glass of water. It fills my stomach up and flushes my system out. It also allows for time for the last drink to take effect. So I can feel how much I've drank, rather than having it hit me all at once.
Pat's On His Way!
-
Pat left his house in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada very early this morning
about 3:15 AM. Right now he is in upstate Pennsylvania. He should be here
at C...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment