The other day I helped a guy who ran out of gas. A run down Bronko was stalled on the off ramp by my place.
I pulled over and asked the guy if he needed help. The driver was a big black guy. Yes, "Am I going to get mugged" thoughts ran through my brain. He told me he ran out of gas. I offered to drive him to the closest gas station.
The trip was uneventful. His name was Zak. He's a student from western washington. He thanked me a lot and then we parted ways.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
1 comment:
your a great guy....must have been the Canadian upbringing...
or its just you.....
Post a Comment