We still haven't signed the lease. We almost did, but our laywer wanted to correct a few incosistancies-- no substantial changes, we just wanted to put the changes we had agreeded to verbally into writing.
When we presented the new lease to the agent, they got very annoyed. I'm not sure why. Maybe they think we don't trust them because we had it reviewed and altered by a good lawyer. Maybe they think we are trying to hide something from them.
The end result is that we still don't have a lease. This is stressfull. A lot of inventory scheduled to arrive and it has no place to go and no store to be sold in.
Over night RO and I talked about a few things we could do to help the process along. He's talking to the agent today. I still have a day job, so I just can't go down there and negotiate.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment