Last weekend RO and I went to Port Orchard with Mac and Joe for a Yatch club event.
Thursday night RO and Mac left for Port Orchard M&J's boat. Joe and I drove up on Friday evening. It was a fun weekend. The Yatch club people are nice, though there is a bit of a money-show-off thing with them. Mind you, you don't spend $100,000.00 on a boat to tell people to stay away-- being a boater is a social thing.
RO and I talked about buying a boat. We decided not to. I'd rather put the $100,000.00 into a cabin in the mountains or on the ocean.
Not that I have $100,000.00 to spend.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment