I spent the weekend in Palm Springs. It was an ok weekend. I went down for the sun and heat, but in a weird weather fluke, Palm Springs was cool and rainy. Infact, just a little higher in the Yuca Valley, there was snow.
Saturday I went to an antique auto show and took the tram up the the top of Mt San. Jacinto
Sunday. It rained. The snow was low on the mounts. All the locals were excited. I wasn't. If I wanted cool rainy weather, I would have stayed in Seattle.
Monday I went to Joshua Tree National Park. It was nice. Parts of the park were closed because of the snow.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment