I'm still working a lot. Steven says he doesn't know me any more. I have been taking the odd evening off.
Last night I went to the annual HRC dinner and auction. It was a swanky dress up event. WST brought C2 and I to the dinner. WST is an HRC Federal club member which means he donated over $1200.00. Good for him.
It's a good cause. But, I didn't really enjoy myself. The seating was weird-- they didn't place C2 and I at the same table. Neither of our table mates were that interesting.
Oh well. I went home early, slept and now I'm back at work.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment