Friday night I had dinner with C2 and H3. Fun evening.
Saturday C2 and I worked on the deck. Mostly we poured cement.
Saturday evening I had dinner with Matt and Sanday at Mac and John's place. Behr was there but he didn't hang around. He went out clubbing.
Even though it was a quiet evening, we all drank a lot-- wine, tequila shots. Next morning we were all hung over.
Sunday afternoon C2 and I worked on the deck again. It's dark by 5pm. We ran into some problems then. I couldn't see into the cement mixer and didn't notice that some cement was going solid at the back of the mixer. It took a lot of work to free the cement and clean the mixer.
Sunday evening I had dinner with Steven. It was good to see him again.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment