Thursday night Survivor Potluck went well. Mac and John where ther. Mac offered to help wire up my hot tub.
Matt and Sandy were also there. On Sunday they are leaving for Mauii for 8 days. I wish I could joing them.
Friday night C2 and I had dinner. He's doing ok. He's stressed right now and isn't getting out a lot.
I went into work on Saturday. My project is dragging. I need to finish it. Saturday night I dragged C2 out to C.C's for the bear bust and later to the Cuff. Both were busy places.
I got an email from Bruce! He's started calling himself Brux. I'm not sure why. When I asked him he didn't answer the question.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment