Little Sins II-- Garbage.
For some reason, laziness, cheapness, I didn't sign up for garbage service at the new house. This means I have to sneak around by night and dump my garbage into unwatched dumpsters. I haven't done this in a couple of weeks. In that time I bought a new stereo, patio furniture and threw two BBQ parties-- I had a lot of garbage.
I dumped the garbage at a dumpster in an apartment complex near the old townhouse. It filled the dumpster up-- there were other dumpters near by. I kind of feel sorry for the residents who now have to walk an extra minute to the other dumpster.
I get a small adrenaline rush when I dump garbage. I keep the truck running in case I need to speed off.
Am I desperate for excitment, or what?
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment