I'm having a social week. Tuesday I had dinner at Mathew and Sandy's with Steven and all the pb's. Afterwards we went to Beareoke at Guppy's.
Right now, I have this luke warm relationship with two of the pb-- Behr and the Tease. They keep suggesting we do things. But when push comes to shove, I get the cold shoulder. Basically they never returns my calls. This weekend Behr invited me to Portland. I gave him my number again, so we could co-ordinate. I'm betting he's not going to call though.
Last night I had dinner with Steven. I did some work on his computer. I also told him about C2. He's not sure what to think about that situation either.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment