Friday, February 02, 2001

I leave for Amsterdam and Zimbabwe on Sunday. So, this week I've been working like a dog to get things done. My projects at work look like they are running fine. I won't be able to check them in though. I was here till 10pm Monday and Tuesday nights. Wednesday night things were going well, so I was home by 8pm.

I still have a nagging cough, and a runny nose. I hope it doesn't turn into pneumonia. Not now.

I went out for beer with some guys for work. Later on, I went downtown, and met Bruce and F at CC's. I also ran into Lee, and a friend of his, Marty. Lee and Marty want me to be a bachelor for the Chicken Soop Brigads' Bachelor auction in April. I might do it. I'll stay in touch and see how I feel when the auction draws closer.

After CC's, F, Bruce and I went to Minni's for some food. Bruce had never been to Minni's before.

Went home, was in bed by midnight.

No comments:

Analytics